Here, we have given the complete guide for creating Musically videos. Know How to make Musical.ly videos and share them with your friends. On the Musically video App, you can find millions of dubbed videos. Watch best Musically videos and make your own videos. Create video yourselves by lip-syncing or dancing and share top Musically videos on Youtube, Facebook, Whats App. The Musically is a funny lip-sync app. You can record videos directly on the app or use your pictures, video clips to make an awesome video. In the Musical.ly App, you can find a large number of features. By using these features, you can make the best video. Check the following sections to know How to record, edit, and post videos on Musically App.
With the help of Musically video maker App, you can record the videos from 15 seconds to 1 minute. It is the excellent app, where you can show your talent and creativity by making videos. The Musically video effects available on this app will help to enhance your video quality.
>>>> More on: Musical.ly App Features <<<<
Record videos on Musically Video App
- Adjust the video speed: Before recording the video, adjust the speed level of the video. Choose the speed level from the horizontal bar provided above the record button. You can adjust the speed in Epic, Slow, Norm, Fast and Apse levels.
- Selecting “Slow” option will give you a slow-motion video.
- While “Epic” will shoot the video even slower.
- The “Fast” button will record the video fastly.
- The “Norm” will record your video at standard speed.
- If you choose “Apse” option, your record will play more quickly when compared to “Fast”.
- Shoot your video:
- To record a video on Musically video maker Application, press and hold the red record button available on the screen. Hold the button, as long as you want to record a video. You can also pause the video by using the record button at any time. Also, resume the video from where you left off in the song. In this way, you can record as many videos as you can within 15 seconds time.
- On the top, you can see the segments of the recording time. Thus, you can know how much recording time is left. When you record a segment, you can see an option with “X” symbol. If you want to delete the segment, click on the “X” button. After recording the video, click on the green checkmark provided in the top right of the screen.
- Flip between Front and Rear cameras: While recording a video, you can choose front and rear camera of your choice. Use the arrows in a circle, to toggle back and forth between the front facing and rear facing cameras.
- Set timer to shoot hands-free: The timer button is provided on the right side of the screen at the third position. It has a number 5 to enable the timer that will count from 5 which allows you to record your video without pressing and holding the red record button.
- Turn Flash ON or OFF: Just tap on the lightning bolt option to turn on or off the flash camera on your device. Usually, the flash works on the rear camera on most devices.
- Try “Shoot first” option: Use “Shoot first” option to shoot the video before selecting the music. First, click on Yellow Plus (+) button, and then tap on “Shoot first” instead of “pick music’.
- Get five quick successions photos by using “Live Moment” feature provided in the bottom right of the recording screen. The photos will be played in GIF style.
- Now, add music to these GIF images, by tapping the Icon present in the upper right of the editing screen.
>>>> Recommended: Musically Login <<<<
How to Edit and Share Best Musically videos?
How to make good Musical.ly videos? If you are thinking about creating best Musically videos, then refer the following sections. Here, we have clearly explained about making funny Musical ly videos.
Record Musical ly Videos
If you have completed recording the video, then you can edit the video. The Musical.ly App will provide you various editing features. Use all the features and enhance your video.
Add music or song to your Musically videos
Once you have done the editing process, you can add music to the created video. Select your desired song or music from the album feature available on the right side of the upper corner. You can also replace the original sounds with the selected music by adding to your video. Users can get online library clips or select the song from the music list on their device. In the top right corner below the album icon, you can see scissors icon. By using that option, you can adjust the lines you want to add to your song.
>>>> Don’t Miss: Musically APK Download for Android <<<<
Adjust Sound with Audio Mixer for Musical.ly Videos
The audio mixer button is the 3rd button which is present at the top right corner. By using this feature, you can adjust the sound level of your recorded videos.
Use Color filters to enhance your video
There is a three colored circles button on the bottom right side. Click on it to add color filters to your video. In this feature, you can find 12 different color filters. Select any of them for your dubbed videos and click on the Yellow check mark to apply it.
Add a Title or Caption and Share
You can add a caption or a tag to the Musical.ly videos by using the “title with #tag @friends” available at the end of the screen. To save the video on your phone, click on “save private” button. Else select “post” option to share the videos with your friends and followers. By using “Save private” option, you can save the video for private viewing from your profile.
>>>> Get: Musically Likes and Followers <<<<
How to Choose Music from Musically Online Library?
Download Musical.ly App:
Download Musically for PC/Android/iOS. After completing the downloading process, you can see Musically Icon on your device. Click on it and open the Musically video saver App.
Click Yellow Plus “+” Symbol:
First of all, finish the Musically Signup process. Now, Log in Musical.ly with your user ID and password. On the home screen of the Musically App, you can see Yellow Plus button. Click on it to add music to the created videos.
You can choose your desired music from the “Pick music” option available at the bottom of the screen. Users can also choose their favorite music or songs from the Musical.ly online library or your own music list from your device.
Before choosing music first, record the video using “shoot first” option or from “library” options present at the bottom middle screen.
Select Music from the Online library:
Tap on the “pick music” option, to go to Musically online library. In the Musical.ly Library, you can see various categories like “lip-sync classic, “rock”, “popular”, “sound effects” etc. Select any of the categories, and choose your favorite song. After selecting the music track, you can get the music on your screen for recording the video. To create your music video, allow the app to use your device camera and microphone.
>>>> Related: Jacob Sartorius Musical.ly Videos <<<<
Choose music or song from your own music list
If you did not find your desired music, on the Musically online library, then you can choose the song/music from your own music list. First of all click “pick music” option and then choose “my songs” which in the upper right of the screen. Now, select your own music track that you have saved on your iOS or Android device. If you want to hear the full song, then click on the triangle over the album option which is available on the left side of the screen.
After selecting your desired song, now move on to the recording video. Finally, allow the Musically App to use your device camera and microphone for capturing the video.
Cut your desired music clip from the music track:
On the top of the right corner, you can find a pair of scissors icon. Click on that icon to cut the song. After that, you can change the speed of the music by using the speed controls. There are epic, slow, norm, fast, lapse options available. By using these options, you can change the speed of the music. After completing music editing, you can add it your video only after recording it.
Musically Download Videos
Most of the other social media sites, won’t provide the option to download the videos or images to your gallery. But, on Musically video saver, you can save them. Thinking about How to save Musical.ly videos? Downloading Musically App videos on your gallery or pc is simple. You can see the download symbol while playing the funny Musically videos. Click on the “download” option. Now, the videos will be downloaded on your device. Check the below-provided methods to save your desired videos Musically to your gallery.
Method – 1 How to Download Musical.ly Videos?
- Select the video, you wish to download.
- Next, open the sharing options and select Whats app. You can also select other sharing options.
- Click on copy option and share it with your friends.
- Ask your friend to resend the video.
- Now, the video will be saved automatically to your gallery.
>>>> Must read: Musically Jacob Videos <<<<
Method – 2 Download Best Musical.ly Videos
- Open theMusicallyy App and choose the video that you want to download.
- Send the video to any of your friends via Whats App.
- Next, open the Whats app web in PC and go to the chat in which you shared the video.
- Now play the video. While the video is playing, you will get a download symbol.
- Click on the download symbol to get the Musical.ly video in your gallery.
That’s it, you have successfully saved Musically videos to your gallery.